We've got you covered
Copia has helped numerous firms create websites that provide everything an AIM-listed company should have.
Our experienced web team will work with you to build a website that promotes your company, is useful for your investors and helps you meet regulatory compliance.
Compliance for AIM
Since 2007 AIM listed companies must maintain a website in line with the Rule 26 of the Rules for Companies. The information provided on your website has to be kept up-to-date and you should also make clear when the information was last updated. The information should be easily accessible from one part of the website and a statement should be included that the information is being disclosed for the purposes of rule 26.
"Couldn’t recommend more highly. The team quickly developed a close understanding of our business and strategy along with our requirements as a listed company. They created a striking, modern and easily navigable website which reflects the message we are trying to convey - all to a very tight timetable"Alex Dacre Marlowe Plc
- Description of business
- Details of the nominated adviser and other key advisers
- Country of incorporation / main country of operation
- UK Takeover Code information
- Names and details of Directors
- Information on the responsibilities of the board members
- Information on corporate governance and how the company complies
- Listing details and trading platform
- Articles of association and other constitutional documents
- Circulars / shareholder publications sent to shareholders in the past 12 months
- Details of any restrictions on the transfer of securities:
- There are no restrictions as to the transfer of these securities.
Financial Reports / Publications
- Latest Annual Report and all other financial reports published in the past 12 months
- All notifications the company has made in the past 12 months
- Latest admission document
- Identity and holdings of significant shareholders
- Number of AIM securities in issue
- Percentage of securities not in public hands